Music Monday: Favorite Songs of 3rd 1/4 of 2011

Little late, I know. But really, is anyone counting? 

Here are my favorite songs form the last few months as they fit on a CD, which I like to share with friends. As always, here is the song list with links where you can watch videos or maybe even get a download. 



Different this time, here's the mix tape's Spotify link : 2011 - 3rd 1/4  Very curious if that Spotify Link sharing works. If anyone tries, let me know if it works.

Ritual Union  -  Little Dragon

Let's Get Out Of Here  -  Les Savy Fav [True Blood] 
(very cool projection / skateboarding video!!!)
I'm A Goner  -   Matt & Kim (feat. Soulja Boy and Andrew W.K.)

Techno Fan  -  The Wombats

Morgens immer muede  -  Laing

Shuffle A Dream  -  Little Dragon

27  -  M.I.A.

What Can I Say?  -  The Pigeon Detectives

Tongue Tied  -  Grouplove
(reverse / backward video!)

Back In December  -  Kaiser Chiefs

Georgia -   Band Of Horses (feat. UGA Redcoat Marching Band)

Always On The Run  -  Yuksek

An Argument With Myself  -  Jens Lekman

She's Not There  -  Neko Case + Nick Cave [True Blood]


Born To Be Loved  -  Lucinda Williams

Home (Live on KBCO)  -  Mumford & Sons

Run Myself Into The Ground  -  Jessica Lea Mayfield

I'm Losing Myself  -  Robin Pecknold (Feat. Ed Droste)