Favorite Songs of the 2nd 1/4 of 2013

There has been so much great music this year already! About time I put together another mix of my favorite songs - this time for the second quarter of 2013 (April - June).

However, I have to admit that I'm including a few songs that I just discovered in July - but they are just too good to wait until the end of September to include them.

The cover image I took at a happy place in Colorado on June 22nd, which happens to by my mom's birthday. 



1.   Demons  - The National
2.   Judge Jury And Executioner -  Atoms For Peace
3.   Dark And Stormy - Hot Chip
4.   Happy Nice Day - Northern Portrait
5.   Sacrilege - Yeah Yeah Yeahs
6.   Evil Friends - Portugal. The Man
7.   Absolutely Nothing - The Beaches
8.   There Will Come A Time - Noah & The Whale
9.   MRDR It's Ok - Team Spirit
10. Change - Mikal Cronin
11. Recovery - Frank Turner
12. Stick Together - Eels
13. My Girl 2 - Madness
14. True Original - Eels
15. Do I Wanna Know - Arctic Monkeys
16. I Need My Girl - The National
17. Wedding Song - Yeah Yeah Yeahs
18. My Side of The Road - Iron & Wine
19. Black Spot - Local Natives
20. I'll Be Around - Yo La Tengo



The playlist on Spotify (except for the Atoms For Peace song)

The videos on Pinterest (some of them may be lower down because I pinned them previously)