Favorite 2013 Christmas Songs (MusicMonday)

Just can't pick one favorite indie rock type Christmas song for 2013. So here are a few of my favorites…

The National and Gregg Allman: "Silver Bells"



The Raveonettes: "The Christmas Song"




Kate Nash: "I Hate You This Christmas" (NSFW - language)




Bad Religion: "Angels We Have Heard On High"




Spirit Animal: "Come To Christmas"




Happy Fangs: "All I Want For Christmas Is Halloween"



The Killers + Dawes: "Christmas in LA"



Cat Power: "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas"




… and my favorite song of the season, which isn't really a Christmas song, but comes with a very sweet Christmas video. (Also, I had already blogged about it before, but I didn't think it should be missing on this list!):

Lily Allen: "Somewhere Only We Know"



Frohe Weihnachten - Merry Christmas - Feliz Navidad - Buon Natale - Feliz Natal - Vrolijk Kerstfeest - Wesołych Świąt - Joyeux Noël - God Jul!


Puppy Christmas ornament from my video "Christmas Tree Time Lapse - In A Colorado Minute (Week 190)"
Watch it here: http://movingpostcard.com/christmas-tree/